Accounts Payable Officer
Salary $55,000 - $60,000 per annum
Consultant Brad Peck
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-10-27 accountancy Mount Wellington Auckland Mount Wellington NZ NZD 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Busy role requiring you to work with and maintain relationships customers by providing fantastic customer service. Excellent communication skills required.
Busy FMCG business with an established New Zealand base.
This role is integral to the successful running of the finance team and requires a proactive approach to the accounts payable process. Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a high-volume environment will be required.
- Full process accounts payable function, including coding and payment runs
- Set up direct debits and maintain records
- Dealing with internal and external queries and the point of contact for all account discrepancies
- Accurate maintenance of supplier information in the system
- Adherence to all internal controls and tax requirements
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Management of Hire Equipment reporting
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX – or similar
- Accounts payable experience in a medium or large organisation
- Experience with medium to high volumes
- Intermediate data entry and excel skills
- Proficient with excel
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management skills
- Solution orientated approach to problem solving
This is the great opportunity to be a part of a large and successful organisation in a busy and challenging role.