Salary Competitive Salary
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Chris Whitley
Date posted 28 November 20192019-12-02 2020-01-27 accountancy Wellington Central Wellington NZ NZD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Awesome opportunity for a high performing and outgoing Finance Administrator to join a high performing and fun team within a commercial organisation.
As the Finance Administrator, you will be driven and hard working and enjoy taking on new challenges. In this role, you will be encouraged to work in a way that's best for you and enjoy getting out across the business and speaking to people.
This role will suit someone with a positive attitude and friendly demeanour. Either an experienced Finance Administrator looking to move to an amazing company, or a young up and comer with some AP or AR experience, looking to gain experience and be supported through their CA by an Accredited CA Mentor.
- Processing Accounts Payable invoices
- Receipting and coding Accounts Receivable invoices
- Basic Credit Control functions
- Performing Payroll duties
- Scan and import AP paperwork
- Manage and review the general ledger and debtor's ledger
- General ad hoc accounting tasks as required
- Experience in a fast paced Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable environment
- Great communication skills
- An outgoing attitude and willingness to learn
This top tier commercial organisation takes pride in it's culture and it's staff. You'll be encouraged to grow and supported every day to make the most of your time at work.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Chris Whitley on 04 471 9751.