Salary $26 - $32 per hour + Competitive rate
Consultant Aya Hirst
Date posted 4 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Our client is a large, reputable organisation and is looking for someone that works well in a team and has an up-and-go attitude.
A great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant has just become available with one of my clients based on the North Shore. With an immediate start, this initial 3 month contract could be an excellent step in you career. Our client is a large, reputable organisation and is looking for someone that works well in a team and has an up-and-go attitude. The role will be paying $26 - $32 per hour depending on your level of experience.
The role has come up as the permanent employee has moved on to a new opportunity so there is potential that this contract could go permanent.
- GST, FBT, PAYE
- General ledger Reconciliations
- Automatic Payments
- Month end
- Daily cash balances
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain fixed assets register
- Previous New Zealand experience in a similar role
- You will have intermediate/strong MS Excel skills.
- You must be used to working to tight deadlines and have experience with SAP or another large ERP system
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Aya Hirst on 09 374 7351.