Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 7 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Be involved in an Innovative New Zealand business. Utilize your high levels of initiative to influence a growing company. This role would suit someone who wants to come in at an entry level and gain relevant skills for their career
This company is a privately owned medical organisation. They are advancing and growing in the industry with their innovative ideas and technology.
This position requires a high level of Microsoft Excel use. By using your initiative, this role will help to advance your accounting skills and provide a valuable base to further your career.
• Management of the Accounts Receivable ledger
• Assist in preparation of sales reports
• Calculation and accounting of rebates and chargebacks
• Management of customer master data, pricing queries and new customers on-boarding
• Assist with HR and administration
• Strong knowledge of Excel is essential
• Hold a relevant tertiary qualification
• Have experience with ERP systems
• Experience in credit control
• High levels of numerical and logical reasoning
• Very strong written and verbal communication
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has the energy, enthusiasm and tolerance to support a business through an exciting time of change and growth.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.