Consultant Kendall Bushby
Date posted 6 January 2019 2019-01-062019-02-05 accountancy Wellington NZ NZD 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a growing team and hit the ground running. This role has a focus on adding value to the teams’ analysis and challenging their current processes.
This organisation contributes to the wellbeing of New Zealanders. With a good culture, interesting work and the opportunity opportunities on the horizon, they are looking for a motivated individual to join them in a contract capacity.
This role reports into the Finance Manager and works closely other staff across the business. with opportunities to develop leadership skills, build and manage external client relationships, and add value to a driven team.
Key Responsibilities: (include header)
- Payroll, AP and AR
- Maintain and develop relationships
- Assist with budgeting and forecasts
- Manage contracts
- Ensure all accountability requirements both internal and external are met
Key Requirements: (include header)
- CA/ACA qualified or working towards it
- Good understanding of accounting processes and concepts
- Experience with Xero and excel
- Proven financial management
- International Financial Reporting Standards experience
This is a great opportunity to develop your technical skills and set a strong foundation for your career in accounting.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kendall Bushby on 04 471 9732.