Accounts Assistant (15 mth contract)
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 accountancy Ellerslie Auckland NZ NZD 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Great role for a high performer offering a broad range of tasks.
This is an NZ owned group of diverse, fast moving companies with aggressive growth strategies. The business boasts a fantastic company culture where employees are valued and rewarded.
This is the ideal role for a dynamic and hard-working individual. The Accounts Assistant will be in charge of the insurance function, will assist with the payroll function and will support the finance team with daily processing and monthly reporting. Due to the nature and importance of the role, the accounts assistant will be required to work for 4 hours (starting at 8:00am) every second Saturday.
• Allocation of bank transactions daily using loan management software
• Reconciliation and closing of loans receivable
• Reconciliation of all bank accounts
• Assisting with the month end reporting process
• Assisting clients and external parties with the complete vehicle insurance claims process
• Lodgement of insurance claims with insurers
• Assisting with vehicle insurance renewal process
• Answering of all general insurance queries from customers and external parties
• Assisting with the payroll function across the group
• Production of all insurance and leasing settlement calculations
• 2+ years’ experience working in a general accounts focused role
• Ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines
• Experience in either insurance or leasing would be advantageous
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
• Ability to work co-operatively and effectively as part of a team
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
This role provides a great opportunity to develop in a growing and fast paced environment. The role offers a competitive salary, free car parking and excellent learning and development opportunities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.