Assistant Corporate Accountant
Location Wellington CentralFULL_TIME
Consultant Olivia Newport
Date posted 6 May 20192019-05-08 2019-07-05 accountancy Wellington Central Wellington NZ NZD 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
The Assistant Corporate Accountant is a key player in the finance team, with the opportunity to progress due to it being a naturally expanding role.
This role will be heavily supporting the Corporate Accountant and Financial Controller. You'll be involved in assisting the preparation of financial reports and management accounting.
- Prepare month end journals and reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of the management and financial accounts at the Head Office/Corporate level
- Support the Group Reporting Manager in the preparation of the annual Statutory accounts for the consolidated group
- Assist in the preparation of corporate budgets and tax returns
- Working with the wider team to provide detailed financial information, reports and analysis
- Working with the Reporting Manager/ Assistant Treasurer and Group Financial Controller / Treasurer on a range of corporate accounting functions required for a multijurisdictional company
- Recently or soon to be qualified Chartered accountant
- Experience in a big 4 or commercial company
- Working towards their Chartered Accountant qualifications
- Management accounting and financial reporting experience
- Proficient in Excel
- A high performing mentality and excellent interpersonal skills
This is an opportunity to join a high calibre team that will provide great exposure and future career growth as well as a competitive salary package.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Olivia Newport on 04 471 9703.