Operations and Finance Assistant
Salary discretionary Bonus
Consultant Brad Peck
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 accountancy Auckland CBD Auckland NZ NZD 55000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Seeking a natural communicator who can build relationships as well as having the focus to accurately track billing across projects
Our client is a market leading consultancy business with a customer base across the country, working with growing and world renowned products. This business is growing in the market and has the opportunity to expand their team.
About the role:
This is an opportunity for a self starting, organised professional that is looking to develop a career in a project focussed environment where they can use and develop their accounts skills. We are seeking a natural communicator who can build relationships as well as having the detail focus to accurately track billing across multiple projects. Which provides a great opportunity to excel at managing invoicing in an efficient and timely manner to influence the cashflow of the business.
You will also be required to provide administration support from time to time in a tightknit team that requires everyone to be flexible to pitch in.
- Taking responsibility for the accurate communication and recording of billing to our clients
- Accounts Receivable –Issuing of invoices to individual client specifications, and assisting the billing specialist with debt collection
- Effectively communicate with internal and external parties taking ownership of your process and being a gatekeeper.
- Reconciliation of accounts.
- Adjustments to project accounting.
- Accounts Payable
- Work closely with other departments to improve accuracy and efficiency of transaction processing.
- Administration support and ad hoc duties when needed.
- Love of numbers with a couple of years office experience
- Strong communication skills - developed to a business standard.
- Have experience with Microsoft Excel and comfortably at intermediate level.
- The ability to manage time effectively and consistently meet deadlines.
- Can do attitude - someone who can add value to any task as required.