Business Advisory Services Manager
Consultant Emeline Sales
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-12 2020-01-11 accountancy Christchurch Canterbury NZ NZD 80000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our leading client is looking for a top Business Advisory Service Manager to lead the Tax & Private team in Christchurch.
In this role you will be focused on helping small to medium sized enterprises grow and succeed. You will work closely with businesses to develop a trusted advisor relationship.
- Regular communication with clients and teams
- Building trusted and credible client relationships.
- You can think outside the box when faced with complex issues
- Tasked with evaluating and overseeing the enterprises, financial and investment plans, offering advice and strategies.
- Identifying and providing insightful recommendations in a timely manner.
- Ensuring client and internal deadlines are met
- Providing great mentorship for Consultants and Seniors by providing on-the-job training and development opportunities.
- Proven excellent business sense
- 5+ years Accounting experience
- Proven ability to work in a business advisory capacity, building strong relationships with business owners, preferably in the New Zealand market, and providing them with accounting, tax and business advice.
- CA qualified (or equivalent)
- Solid understanding of the accounting and tax issues facing SME’s
- Experience leading successful teams, mentoring junior staff, managing priorities and delivering to deadlines.
- Wanting to make an impact that matters
- You have strong personal values of integrity and expertise
This is your chance to make a difference and stand out in the industry.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emeline Sales on 027 310 2009.