Salary $55,000 - $75,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Harriet McKenzie
Date posted 17 May 2022wellington accountancy-finance/accounts-assistant-accountant 2022-06-06 2022-07-16 accountancy Wellington CBD Wellington Wellington CBD NZ 6011 NZD 55000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This role is a stepping stone for a candidate that is eager to grow and learn new skills.
As the Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate accounting, payables, reconciliations and processing support and contribute to the Finance team achieving KPI’s and support organisational objectives.
- Oversee Accounts Payable function
- Identify areas for improvement within Accounts
- Assist with year-end processes and audits
- Process bank reconciliations
- Monitor daily general ledger transactions
- Provide financial support to assist management in decision making including investigative analysis on an ad hoc basis
- Degree qualified, or equivalent accounting experience
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with the business
- Previous financial processing experience in a medium sized organisation
- Intermediate Excel
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable or Accounts Payable processes
- Experience using Xero would be beneficial
As the successful candidate you will be a professional, team player who has the ability to engage with the wider business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Harriet McKenzie on 04 471 9745.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 22 June 2022At Audit New Zealand, we are committed to doing everything we can to improve the performance of, and the public’s trust in, the public sector. We carry out annual audits of hundreds of public entities on the Auditor-General’s behalf to give taxpayers and ratepayers assurance that public entities are appropriately reporting on how they spend public money and on the services they have provided.
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: WellingtonDate posted: 16 May 2022An opportunity for you to learn from a high performing Finance team in a well-known Wellington organisation.