Salary $70,000 - $80,000 per annum
Consultant Becky Morris-Jones
Date posted 26 July 2022auckland accountancy-finance/accounts-assistant-accountant 2022-07-26 2022-09-24 accountancy Auckland Auckland Auckland NZ 1010 NZD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Trust Accounting Opportunity for an Assistant Accountant Superstar - Profession services experience preferred - Great benefits including hybrid working arrangements
- Bubbly and energetic person eager to learn and grow.
- 2-3 years experience in a medium to large sized commercial organisation
- Must have Tertiary Qualification in Accounting
- Income tax and GST working knowledge
- Meet strict deadlines and reporting requirements
- Strong reconciliation skills
About the role:
- Daily monitoring of all Trust account transactions both receipts and payments out.
- Reviewing the detailed information provided by authors and deciding if the supporting evidence meets the established thresholds put in place by the firm OR sending the receipt or payment form to the AML/CFT Team for closer inspection.
- Auditing the Trust account movement of funds each month to achieve the minimum number of request forms which require investigation and review.
- Preparation of monthly Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet
- Preparation of GST returns
- Processing creditor invoices
- Maintaining the cashflow forecast
- Maintaining the depreciation schedule
- Rental expense reconciliations with the property manager Opex statements and adjustments as required.
- Preparation and maintenance of the annual income and expense budget
- Catering departmental recharges and journals.
- Supports AP & AR to provide back-up assistance when /if required.
- Ideal Central location
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Fresh fruit and coffee machines
- Generous Sick and parental leave allowances
- Weekly social gatherings
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 11 August 2022A great opportunity to step into this newly created Assistant Accountant role with this import company! * Work from home 2 days a week (if you want to) * Great team culture * Growth and development support * CA/CPA Mentorship support
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 14 July 2022Fully New Zealand owned and operated, this very popular fitness brand is searching for a dynamic Finance Assistant to join their team in their Auckland CBD office! Offering a wide range of employee benefits and a lot of work from home flexibility, this is a wonderful Kiwi organisation to work for!
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 9 August 2022Family owned private company looking for a Junior Accountant to join their friendly team! * Challenging and rewarding role * Central Auckland location * Great company culture where your supported in your role
Salary: $90,000 - $95,000 per annumLocation: TamakiDate posted: 5 August 2022Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking for a fully qualified CA from an audit /Big 4 background who is eager to step into a commercial role. * Hybrid role- develop strong financial reporting skills, budgeting, forecasting, technical accounting(IFRS) * Fantastic workflow and processes in place, modern systems and tools * Great touch points across the wider business, ability to work closely with Finance Business Partners
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 5 August 2022Our client is a global company looking Financial Accountant to joing their team. The position is responsible for assisting with preparing financial and management accounts.