Salary Negotiable hourly rate
Consultant Brady Barnett
Date posted 25 January 2017
A well established government organisation is seeking an experienced accounts payable to assist with their busy finance team. Experience with Accounts Payable is essential, and familiar with SAP.
The Accounts Payable position will be responsible for the processing of all accounts payable and other financial transactions for the organisation. In addition the A/P provides back up to the wider finance team as required.
- Processing payments
- Journals and reconciliation
- Provide support to Manager and team
- Provide backup and support for all other members of the finance team
- Customer service
- Excellent data entry skills
- Experience in a financial processing role including accounts payable.
- Attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and manage workflows
- High level of proactivity and initiative
- Planning and organising skills
- Experience working with financial administrative systems and processes
- An understanding of basic accounting principles
- Basic Microsoft Office skills – Word, Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Immediately available
There is an opportunity for someone who is looking for their next challenge. With plenty of changes in the coming months, this position will provide someone to have hands on experience and be part of this movement.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Brady Barnett on 04 471 9714.