Salary $45000 - $55000 per annum
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 7 February 2017
Great opportunity to gain valuable experience and finance skills in a organisation with great culture and a supportive environment.
This is a role suitable for someone who wants to develop their accounting skills. The accounts assistant is responsible for the daily accounting functions of the business. This busy role requires someone with a hard working and can do attitude that is able to work under pressure.
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Processing month end journals
- Accounts payable- Entering and processing contract related supplier invoices.
- Accounts Receivable- Processing and generating contract related invoices
- Processing debtors reconciliations
- Other accounting duties and ad hoc analysis as required
- Processing expenses
- Cash flow reporting and reconciliations
- The ability to develop good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Accounting experience working in a similar role
- Finance experience (2+ years)
- Strong excel skills
- The ability to manage time effectively
- Strong organisational skills
- Great communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to build good working relationships with other team members
A great role in a small finance team, an excellent opportunity to learn and develop while working closely with senior management.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.