Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Brady Barnett
Date posted 22 February 2017
There is an opportunity for someone who has experience in accounts payable, reconciliation, and processing company card expenses.
You will be supporting the Accounts Payable function. This role will be in charge of organising, planning and managing the purchasing card process.
You will be responsible to ensure an efficient and effective Purchasing card processes for all card holders and are in accordance with policies and procedures and business practices. Further to this is to assist to ensure all accounts payable invoices are entered into the system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitoring Purchasing Card expenditure
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing and resolving queries/issues relating to Purchasing Card process
- Assist in other areas of Finance Operations when required
A successful track record in accounts payable function
- Experience with purchasing card process
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- Approval Plus system experience, preferable but not a necessity
A fantastic opportunity for someone to extend their financial experience in a commercial environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Brady Barnett on 04 471 9714.