Accounts Payable/Receivable Officer
Salary $55000 per annum
Consultant Erin Donkin
Date posted 5 March 2017
A busy role, within a dynamic organisation in the FMCG industry, requiring you to work with internal and external customers whilst providing a quality and efficient service.
This role is integral to the successful running of the finance team and requires a proactive approach to the accounts payable process. Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a high volume environment will be required.
- Full process accounts payable function, including coding and payment runs
- Full process accounts receivable including allocation of payments and debt collection
- Dealing with internal and external queries and the point of contact for all account discrepancies.
- Accurate maintenance of supplier information in the system
- Adherence to all internal controls and tax requirements
- Assist general Finance team where requested including other month end tasks as required.
- Accounts payable or accounts receivable experience required
- Intermediate data entry and excel skills.
- Proficient with excel and experience using large ERP systems
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Solution orientated approach to problem solving
This is the great opportunity to work in an interesting and fast paced organisation in a fantastic environment. The role offers a competitive salary and professional growth.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Erin Wilson on 09 374 7343.