Accounts Payable Officer
Salary Up to $55,000 per annum + Competitive Salary
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 18 March 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A busy role requiring you to work with internal and external customers whilst providing a quality and efficient service.
Dynamic organisation in a growing industry. Great culture and supportive working environment.
About the role:
This role is integral to the successful running of the finance team and requires a proactive approach to the accounts payable process. Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a high volume environment will be required.
- Full process accounts payable function, including coding and payment runs
- Dealing with internal and external queries and the point of contact for all account discrepancies.
- Accurate maintenance of supplier information in the system
- Adherence to all internal controls and tax requirements
- Assist general Finance team where requested
- Accounts payable experience required
- Experience within a Finance team of a New Zealand organisation
- Intermediate data entry and excel skills
- Proficient with excel and experience using large ERP systems
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Solution orientated approach to problem solving
This is the great opportunity to work in an interesting and fast paced organisation in a fantastic environment. The role offers a competitive salary and professional growth.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.