Accounts Receivable Administrator
Salary $45,000 - $48,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A busy role requiring you to work with internal and external customers whilst providing a quality and efficient service.
This role is integral to the successful running of the finance team and requires a proactive approach to the accounts receivable process. Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work in a high volume environment will be required.
- Accounts receivable administration and account maintenance
- Receipting, banking and invoicing
- Manage a small credit control ledger
- Adherence to all internal controls
- Assist general Finance team where requested
- Accounting degree or 2+ years accounting experience
- Intermediate data entry and excel skills
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solution orientated approach to problem solving
This is the great opportunity for a recent accounting graduate to work in an interesting and fast-paced organisation in a fantastic environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.