Accounts Receivable / Credit control
Salary $25 - $30 per hour + competitive rate
Consultant Emma Forster
Date posted 2 October 2018 2018-10-022018-11-01 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This role will also allow you an opportunity to enhance your commercial and financial skills.
You will be reporting to the Finance Director, and have full control of the AR/CC function. It is important that you have strong analytical and Excel skills. If you have a strong eye for detail, excellent time management skills, and you want to grow within the company we would like to hear from you.
- Processing all receipt, credits and intercompany transactions.
- Customer account control and reconciliations
- Collection of all outstanding debts and control of payments and accounts
- Month End responsibilities
- Recommendations on debtor settlements
- Ad hoc work as required
- Analysis where required
- You must have NZ experience in a similar position
- Experience in using ERP system such as AX or SAP is preferred
- The successful candidate will also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to multi-task.
- Highly motivated, problem-orientated and an eye for detail
If you have a desire to succeed and can demonstrate an ability to hit the ground running, this role is for you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Forster on 09 374 7350.