Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary $24 - $25 per hour + Competitive Rate
Consultant Emma Forster
Date posted 6 December 2018 2018-12-062019-01-05 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
You will be managing the full process, from liaising with key clients to arranging payment plans and closing old accounts.
For this role you should have excellent verbal and written communication skills. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this role is for you!
• Maintaining accounts receivable files and records and handling any customer inquires
• Collect and monitor outstanding debts
• Processing Direct Credits, Bank Statements and Cheque payments
• Processing manual invoices
• Producing monthly financial and management reports
• Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquires
• Ad hoc work as required
• You must have NZ experience in a similar position
• The successful candidate will also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to multi-task.
• Highly motivated, problem-orientated individual
You should have an ability to prioritise and manage expectations. You should also have a keen eye for detail as well as the ability to work independently. The ability to communicate accurately and efficiently with other people within the company. As well as having a mathematical background. Intermediate Excel skills are desirable but most importantly you will be a person that goes the extra mile for your team. You should also have fantastic negation and communication skills.
If you have a desire to succeed and can demonstrate an ability to hit the ground running, this role is for you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Forster on 09 374 7350.