Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary $30 - $35 per hour + Competitive Rate
Consultant Annie Hsu
Date posted 21 March 20192019-03-27 2019-04-20 accountancy Auckland NZ NZD 30 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
They are looking for someone who can create and streamline processes and at the same time take on full responsibility for managing all aspects of the Accounts Receivable Function. You will need to be available for an immediate start.
Our client needs someone to join them for an 8 month maternity leave cover.
• Daily processing of banking and allocation of payments
• Bank reconciliations – multiple currencies, banks and locations
• Matching remittances/payment schedules to outstanding balances
• Month End Tasks: GL Balance Checks, Statement runs, monthly reports
• Processing of credits when required and ensuring these are correctly authorised
• Investigation of variances, including working through disputed items, liaising with customers, sales/ operations staff and management
• Assisting with other ad-hoc queries as necessary
• Previous AR experience
• Strong Data Entry skills
• Positive work ethic with a can-do attitude
• Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience in working in a multi-currency environment
• Managing conflicting priorities
• Ability to work within challenging time-frames
The hourly rate for the right candidate will be approximately $30-35 per hour depending on your level of experience.
If you have a desire to succeed and can demonstrate an ability to hit the ground running, this role is for you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Annie Hsu on 09 374 7349.