Accounts Payable Coordinator
Salary Up to $30 per hour + Competitive Rate
Consultant Brad Peck
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 accountancy Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 30 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
You will be responsible for all aspects of the Accounts Payable function in order to meet the month end deadline. This position is to start immediately and will be paying $ 25- 30 per hour depending on your level of experience. Recent high volume Accounts Payable experience is necessary. We need someone who can hit the ground running who has a proven strong work ethic.
The key accountabilities within this role, is predominantly Accounts Payable. Where you will input and prepare all local and overseas creditors’ invoices for payment, and process cheques/direct credits after full authorization is obtained from appropriate Supervisors and Managers. You will also be the reception cover to relive the general administrator from reception duties during lunch and break times, and at other times as necessary, dealing with all telephone calls and visitors in a friendly and efficient manner. You will also need to provide purchasing back-up in absence of general administrator. There will also be occasional Accounts receivable cover and other adhoc finance duties.
This role will need someone who can hit the ground running and who has a proven strong work ethic.
- Processing reconciliations
- Payments, including both cheques and direct credits
- Processing supplier invoices
- Matching purchase orders against delivery dockets
- Reception Cover
- General administration
- Answering phone calls
- The successful candidate for this role will have strong data entry skills
- You will posses at least two years New Zealand Accounts Payable experience, and your communication skills will be second to none
- Experience of performing Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable function in Trans-Tasman SMEs is highly desirable for this role
- Experience covering the payroll function would be desirable.
If you have a desire to succeed and can demonstrate an ability to hit the ground running, this role is for you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Brad Peck on 09 374 7300.