Accounts Payable Project Coordinator
Consultant Tara Kaars
Date posted 7 June 2022auckland accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable-payroll 2022-06-12 2022-07-07 accountancy Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading expert within the early education sector and is looking for an Accounts Payable Project Coordinator to come on board for an exciting opportunity. This new role will partially be looking after a high performing team of two Accounts Payable Officers as well as assessing the newly implemented AliiPay operational functions. This would be the perfect opportunity for an experience Accounts Payable Officer with hands on implementation experience looking to break into the management space.
- Support various education centres and offices on all accounts related queries.
- Will help other AP Officers in directing the processing of supplier invoices, employee expense claims customer refunds and manage payment process to ensure timely and accurate processing and payment.
- Responsible for handling day to day operational matters associated with company credit card including processing of new applications and handling cardholder queries.
- Will assist other AP officers and Accountant in supplier balances reconciliation and clean-up and other month end queries.
- Will assist in processing and directing the consolidated invoices to the right centres.
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party suppliers for the flawless execution of Alii Pay project.
- Meet with Alii Pay project head to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of the project.
- Will assist the project head on the training and implementation of the project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Pro-actively manage any task and performance issues during the implementation of the project.
- Will assist in any ad hoc tasks as needed.
- 5+ years Accounts Payable and general accounting experience
- Experience with the implementation of a new accounting package/ System Implementation exposure
- People management experience desired
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Able to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
Salary: $120,000 - $130,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 20 June 2022A chance to take full ownership of all project accounting aspects for the NZ business including development opportunities into Pacific projects. Provide financial management to enable the oversight of multiple projects. Along with business partnering with all key stakeholders to improve process and control.
Salary: $110,000 - $120,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 29 May 2022The purpose of this role is to hold responsibility for financial planning, operational analysis, the month end closing and monthly reporting to help the business to achieve the business objectives and financial reporting requirements.