Consultant Ana Allid
Date posted 14 July 2022auckland accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable-payroll 2022-07-18 2022-09-12 accountancy Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fully New Zealand owned and operated, this very popular fitness brand is searching for a dynamic Finance Assistant to join their team in their Auckland CBD office! Offering a wide range of employee benefits and a lot of work from home flexibility, this is a wonderful Kiwi organisation to work for!
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant, this Finance Assistant role is mostly responsible for accounts payable duties covering the supplier payables across all the NZ entities, vendor set-up, bank reconcilitiations, off-shore FX payments to both off-shore vendors and subsidiary companies. This position is sole charge but sits in a large Finance team. We are searching for a candidate with strong Accounts Payable experience as this is very much like a Senior Accounts Payable role.
- Reconciliation of the NZ bank accounts across various currencies to be prepared daily for review by Senior Financial Accountant.
- Receive, distribute, and transact all approved invoices.
- Prepare and complete payment runs ready for approval.
- Reconcile suppliers accounts, where required.
- Review AP aged ledger for outstanding invoices, investigating and resolving as required.
- Review all transactions to ensure GST is correctly recorded.
- Liaise with NZ Finance Manager and or Senior Financial Accountant in charge with treasury to ensure accurate and adequate cash flows are available to meet payment requirements.
- lntercompany recharges.
- Receipt in money received.
- Strong Experience in an accounts payable role.
- Experience in a global business preferred.
- Strong hands on ERP experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 31 July 2022We have partnered up with a much loved New Zealand charity organisation to recruit for their next Senior Finance Administrator.
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 11 August 2022A great opportunity to step into this newly created Assistant Accountant role with this import company! * Work from home 2 days a week (if you want to) * Great team culture * Growth and development support * CA/CPA Mentorship support
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 9 August 2022Family owned private company looking for a Junior Accountant to join their friendly team! * Challenging and rewarding role * Central Auckland location * Great company culture where your supported in your role
Salary: $90,000 - $95,000 per annumLocation: TamakiDate posted: 5 August 2022Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking for a fully qualified CA from an audit /Big 4 background who is eager to step into a commercial role. * Hybrid role- develop strong financial reporting skills, budgeting, forecasting, technical accounting(IFRS) * Fantastic workflow and processes in place, modern systems and tools * Great touch points across the wider business, ability to work closely with Finance Business Partners
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 5 August 2022Our client is a global company looking Financial Accountant to joing their team. The position is responsible for assisting with preparing financial and management accounts.