Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary $60,000 - $65,000 per annum
Consultant Becky Morris-Jones
Date posted 18 July 2022auckland accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable-payroll 2022-07-21 2022-09-16 accountancy Auckland Auckland Auckland Central NZ NZD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is one of the world's leading professional services organisation who are on the lookout for n Accounts Receivable Officer to support the Finance team.This global firm provides audit, tax, and advisory services to private individuals, SMEs, multi-nationals, and Government agencies. The role sits in the Accounts Receivable Team and will report to the Credit Controller.
Day to day you will:
- Process cash receipts & apply to debtor balances
- Resolving accounts receivable enquiries
- Reconciliation of debtor accounts
- Assisting with collection activities
- Preparation of payment requests for refunds
What you'll bring to the team:
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred)
- Knowledge of Excel
- Client relationship management (internal and external)
- Strong numeric and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work with staff at all levels within the company
- Professional, team player, patient and friendly manner, in person and on the telephone
What this company offers in return:
Offer rewarding careers to talented individuals and a range of benefits to help provide holistic support for your work life, whatever your circumstance.
- An array of health and wellness benefits such as free flu jabs, subsidised sporting events, access to EAP, additional leave to support you if you are diagnosed with COVID-19, access to e-bikes and other facilities. Access to ourWellbeing portal which has an extensive array of health and wellness advice.
- Hybrid Working – a mix of working in the office and at home to enhance your work/life balance
- Flexible leave options, including the ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Access to '18 weeks’ paid flexible leave for all new parents - primary and secondary carers
- Unlimited access to digital accreditations through our partnership with Microsoft, LinkedIn Learning, with bespoke learning pathways for all employees.
- Corporate discounts on a range of lifestyle goods and services.
- Opportunity to join any of the Inclusion, Diversity and Equity networks as a participant and ally.
- Opportunity to join the Social club and enjoy activities such as cooking classes, painting, quiz nights and more.
- Time off for volunteering. Eligibility to the annual bonus plan.
- Opportunities for local and international secondments.
- This company believe that diversity of background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to their people, clients and communities. Their goal is to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 3 August 2022A leading global professional services firm located in the heart of the Auckland CBD is now searching for a seasoned Accounts Payable clerk to join ther high performing team!
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 26 July 2022- Exciting Opportunity to support end to end execution and delivery of analytical projects - Great benefits such as hybrid working arrangements - Supportive team culture
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 11 August 2022A great opportunity to step into this newly created Assistant Accountant role with this import company! * Work from home 2 days a week (if you want to) * Great team culture * Growth and development support * CA/CPA Mentorship support
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 9 August 2022Family owned private company looking for a Junior Accountant to join their friendly team! * Challenging and rewarding role * Central Auckland location * Great company culture where your supported in your role
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 8 August 2022This role is responsible for actioning payments from bank accounts, reconciling and maintaining the integrity of the banking function, accurately recording cash flow and provide a customer focused Accounts Receivable function that ensures invoices are processed in a timely manner and that bank transactions are allocated accurately. This role also provides accounting assistance, backup and support to the Senior Accounting team as required.