Salary $70000 - $80000 per annum
Consultant Erin Donkin
Date posted 10 January 2017
This role is responsible for providing analytical support and assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts and financial statements.
This is an established organisation with a national presence which is engaged in fulfilling work.
This role is responsible for analytical, administrative, financial and management accounting based tasks. This role is ideal for someone with a can-do attitude, who is able to take ownership of tasks.
- Balance sheet and margin analysis
- The preparation of financial dashboards
- Contract review and analysis
- Ad hoc analysis tasks
- Month end support, balance sheet reconciliations and journals
- Budgeting and forecasting assistance
- Ad hoc project work
- GST, PAYE and daily cashflow
- 2 years experience in finance and accounting
- Graduate in B.Com / Accounting or professional qualifications in accountancy
- CA qualified
- Time management and organisational skills are a must
- Great communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Deadline driven
- Ability to build rapport and good working relationships within organisation
An interesting and rewarding organisation to work for, busy role with a variety of tasks.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Erin Wilson on 09 374 7343.