Salary $50 - $55 per hour
Consultant David Lacire
Date posted 1 February 2017
We have a six month contract for a Commercial Analyst based in Auckland CBD.
Our client is currently seeking a Commercial Analyst for a period of 6 months. With an immediate start, this position will be paying $50 - $55 per hour depending on your level of experience. You will be comfortable with providing financial analysis on business performance while working closely with the Sales & Marketing team.
This is a role where you can showcase your interpersonal and relationship management abilities. To succeed in this role you will need to self-manage, prioritise, create a balanced working style, have great attention to detail, and possess a high degree of professionalism.
- Participation in key projects
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team
- Preparation of detailed sales analysis reports as required
- Identify, extract and manipulate data
- Analysis of data and identification of trends
- Assist in ongoing development of system and process improvements across the division
- An advanced user of MS Excel and be able to work both autonomously and efficiently
- 3 years previous experience in a similar role
- 2 years + experience in customer / sales analytics
- Previous experience in a commercial environment
If you feel the above description fits your previous experience and knowledge base, then we want to hear from you now.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact David Lacire on 09 374 7315.