Supply Chain Analyst
Salary $60 - $65 per hour + Competitive rate
Consultant David Lacire
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-28accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters
The role requires someone who is CA Qualified with a solid accounting background and is an excel expert.
This role will involve coordinating with other staff reports to implement changes and new systems. It is recommended that you have proven experience as a supply chain analyst, logistics coordinator or analyst role.
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team
- Commercial analysis of product performance
- Commercial analysis of channel performance
- Monthly reporting
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Exceptional MS Excel skills
- Retail or FMCG experience
- Strong SAP experience
- CA qualification or similar
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact David Lacire on 09 374 7315.