SAP Support Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Scott King
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-30accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters
NZX50 organisation, responsible for IT projects.
As the SAP Support Manager, you’ll lead a team of five SAP administrators. You’ll be responsible for the overall quality of the system performance and making sure it keeps up to audit standards. You’ll also be the go to SAP expert with the ability to delegate and problem solve through a range of situations.
- Leading a small team
- Be the trusted source of SAP knowledge
- Ensure compliance of statutory obligations
- Ensure continuity of support for all users across the business
- Knowledge in internal audit and accounting standards
- Previous experience leading a small team of frontline staff
- Extensive history in a SAP environment
- Change and release experience
- Dedication to continuous improvement
- Proactive problem solver
- Career opportunities / selling points (paragraph format, no header)
Strong brand with good career opportunities and training.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Scott King on +64 (0)4 471 9722.