Senior Pricing Analyst
Salary Competitive Salary
Location East TamakiFULL_TIME
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters
This role requires a motivated and dynamic business partner who can work across the wider organisation, influencing decision making and driving performance.
Ford is one of the world’s market leaders in the design, manufacturing and marketing of high technology, leading edge products, making it a household name in New Zealand. Ford’s success globally and in New Zealand can be attributed to its commitment to excellence in all aspects of the business and is reflected in a policy of recruiting and training outstanding people.
The Senior Pricing Analyst plays a key role overseeing the pricing, invoicing and competitive positioning of the business. Working alongside the marketing team and the senior leadership team, this role will be responsible for the preparation of business cases which will feed into the overall strategy of the business.
- Responsible for the completion of all pricing papers and business cases with regard to new vehicle pricing
- Development of the annual pricing strategy
- Preparation and provision of monthly pricing analysis, including the tracking of transactional prices versus the competition
- Provision of input and suggestions at marketing and pricing meetings
- Working alongside the marketing division in providing market reviews and updates
- Maintaining up to date recommended retail price list and pricing assumptions in the profit forecast model
- Participation in discussions and analysis over sales and service plans
- Ensuring that all key reporting deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Perform review of controls in relation to pricing activities as required
- Ad hoc requests and projects when required
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent essential
- 1+ years’ experience in a business partnering role
- Big 4 background preferred
- Experienced decision maker and a very competent communicator.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to form sound working relationships with a wide range of staff
- A positive 'can do' approach
- High attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability in order to work under pressure and meet short and long-term deadlines
This role provides a great opportunity to get involved in key commercial decisions. The role offers a competitive salary as well as very generous car leasing options.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.