Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Brady Barnett
Date posted 26 January 2017
Looking for an Accounts Receivable expert that is seeking new opportunities in a fast pace, dynamic environment
This role is to ensure that customers are billed on a timely and accurate basis, that the resulting receivable are promptly collected and billings and payments are accurately reflected in the debtor ledge.
- Produce annual, monthly and ad hoc billings to customers
- Ensure that receipts are allocated on a timely basis in the system
- Follow up on overdue accounts receivable in accordance with the company receivable procedures.
- Assist the wider finance team as required
- 2-4 years experience in an accounts receivable function
- Advanced excel skills
- Must have worked for a large organisation
- SAP and Navision experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven performer under pressure
This role will provide you with daily challenges within a fantastic working environment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Brady Barnett on 04 471 9714.