Accounts Receivable Officer
Salary $50000 - $55000 per annum
Consultant Aya Hirst
Date posted 9 February 2017
We have a fantastic role that is not to be missed.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer with experience dealing with high volumes.
The role is for a contract position for 10 months fixed term and you must be able to start immediately. Based in Auckland CBD, the role will be paying approximately $50 - $55k per annum.
- Handle customer enquiries
- Collect and monitor outstanding debts
- Processing Direct Credits, Bank Statements and Cheque payments
- Processing manual invoices
- Month End responsibilities
- Recommendations on debtor settlements
- Ad hoc work as required
- You must have NZ experience in a similar position
- The successful candidate will also possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to multi-task.
- Highly motivated, problem-orientated and an eye for detail
If you have a desire to succeed and can demonstrate an ability to hit the ground running, this role is for you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Aya Hirst on 09 374 7351.