Salary Competitive Salary
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Gabriella Vetttoretti
Date posted 20 February 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An opportunity to join this well known organisation on an 18 month fixed term contract. Join the team as a Settlements Officer where you can add value through your past experience.
A reputable brand, this organisation is known for it’s good culture and interesting work.
An 18 month, fixed term opportunity for a Settlements Officer has opened up for someone who is looking to continue building on their experience. Join the Settlements Team and provide support across a wide range of services and systems within this organisation.
- Settlement of domestic and foreign market transactions
- Settlement of investment transactions on behalf of the organisation’s external customers
- Undertake Corporate Actions for New Zealand Central Securities Depository
- Reconciliation of NZClear accounts and cash management and investigate any discrepancies
- Reconciliations of financial systems to ensure integrity of information
- Confirm lodgement and uplifts of Securities (i.e. equities, fixed interest) within NZClear.
- Set up new Issues in NZClear
- Ideally 2 years’ minimum experience in, and a good understanding of, domestic and foreign financial market transactions
- Competent in Excel
- Experience and knowledge of SWIFT
- Knowledge and experience of one or more of the following systems would be advantageous – NZClear, ESAS, Euroclear, CLS, NZX, BaNC’s, and Registry Managers
- Flexible approach that will include covering other duties as and when required.
This is an opportunity to gain experience with a well known brand with a great team culture
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Gabriella Vettoretti on 04 471 9726.