Revenue Assurance and Disputes Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 5 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-04 utilities Auckland CBD Auckland CBD NZ NZD 100000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a unique opportunity for a driven professional to add value in the Revenue Assurance function.
The organisation is a NZX listed business company who operate nationally.
This role provides analysis and insight for the Revenue Assurance function through the development, implementation and maintenance of a revenue assurance framework. This includes process reviews, ad-hoc investigations and best practice Revenue Assurance implementation.
You will be interacting with primarily internal stakeholders across billing, product, finance, and legal.
- Support the revenue assurance function across the business
- Liaise with key stakeholders to identify and manage a pipeline of revenue assurance opportunities
- Analysis across the divisions to identify issues and revenue leakage
- Provide tactical solutions when needed
- Provide insight and process rigour to divisions to ensure new developments have robust revenue assurance integrity
- Provide robust revenue reporting and analysis to key stakeholders
- Drive technology roadmap to contribute to improved revenue/billing integrity
- Dispute management analysis and support
- Support the frameworks across the business to ensure a consistent and effective approach to dispute management
- Minimum of 3 years experience in revenue assurance, auditing, or similar role
- Solid understanding of, and ability to map processes relating to the job order life cycle
- Experience in the Telco/Financial Services/Professional Services/Utilities industry is an advantage but not essential
- Tertiary qualification
- Strong numerical skills and accounting knowledge
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Financial acumen and professional judgement
This is a unique opportunity to move into a highly regarded business, apply your revenue assurance skills and add value.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.