Billing and Revenue Risk Manager
Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 accountancy Auckland CBD Auckland AUCKLAND CBD NZ NZD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a unique opportunity for a senior billing and credit professional to make an impact on a large NZ business
The organisation is a large listed telecommunications company who operate nationally.
This role is responsible for leading and managing the billing operations for a large team. The successful candidate will have ownership over designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures as well as streamlining effective billing processes across multiple complex products. The role encompasses Billing Management, Credit and Relationship Management, Revenue Risk Management, Compliance, and Staff Management
This role requires a strong leader with the ability to work effectively across functions to ensure all products are being billing accurately with minimal disputes.
- Identify and resolve billing issues and disputes
- Understand business drivers and trends that impact on Billing
- Anticipate customer needs and identify short term and long term solutions.
- Manage the Disputes Management System to ensure customers are kept up to date
- Develop and implement the organisations credit policies to minimise risk and manage cash flow
- Commitment to developing a customer focused environment – both internally and externally
- Accountable for the accuracy and management of derived billing and disputes
- Staff management of 8 to 10
- Significant experience in Billing, Credit and Staff management
- Strong knowledge of commercial and contractual proposal, negotiation and delivery
- Experience in the Telco/Financial Services/ Utilities industry is an advantage but not essential
- Comprehensive understanding of Billing systems, processes and work flows
- Experience in applying technical capability to deliver effective commercial outcomes
- Exposure to product and technology development
- Strong attention to detail
This is a unique opportunity to move into a highly regarded business, apply your billing and credit skills and add value.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.