Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary $70,000 - $80,000 per annum
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 6 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A dynamic role in a New Zealand company that will provide excellent opportunity for growth within a fast paced environment.
With its origins right here in New Zealand this company really is a kiwi success story. The company has expanded rapidly over the past number of years and currently exports to over 50 countries worldwide.
This is the ideal role for a dynamic and driven individual with strong commercial acumen. The role will play a key part in providing financial analysis and business reporting to management, business partnering closely with all functional and operational units of the business. The role will work closely with the sales and marketing teams driving performance and supporting key business decisions.
- Providing financial analysis focusing on key areas such as sale, trade spend and margins
- Analysing monthly performance and identifying areas of risk and opportunity
- Developing and maintaining the budgeting and forecasting models
- Providing advice and analysis around pricing and discount structures
- Support decision making by providing commercial analysis with regard to profitability and market benchmarks
- Identifying process improvements and collaboratively implementing these enhancements across the business
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent is an advantage
- 2+ years experience working in a similar commercially orientated role
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- The ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent time management and communication skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.