Commercial Business Analyst – Global FMCG
Salary $90,000 - $100,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 12 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A great opportunity for a strong analyst with an accounting background who can work both autonomously and within a team to help contribute and influence the brand.
A global leader and household name for manufacturing and marketing consumer goods.
The successful candidate will be working for a well-known FMCG company and will be responsible for analysing brand results, and partnering with sales to explore business development and drive growth. The incumbent will utilize their skills for examining and re-engineering operations and procedures.
- Sales performance management and analysis
- Financial planning
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Financial reporting
- Partner closely with both internal and external stakeholders
- People development
- Staff management
- CA or CFA qualification highly advantageous
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent 4+ years of work experience in a New Zealand financial accounting environment
- Exposure to A FMCG environment would be an advantage
- Advanced excel skills including modelling skills
- The ability to work autonomously and contribute to the team
- Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
- Proactive and positive approach to work and tasks
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels
This role is a great opportunity to work for a leading brand in a role which adds value and partners with multiple stakeholders.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.