Location Mount WellingtonFULL_TIME
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-01 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a great opportunity for an individual with few years’ commercial experience to join an NZX 50 organisation in an add value role.
This global brand is the most profitable organisation in their sector. They are a household name across New Zealand. The organisation values their workplace culture and provides flexibility and an exciting office to come to work every day.
You will be reporting into the Director of Strategy and be working closely with the Executive and Senior Leadership team. The role is responsible for Financial and Non-Financial analysis, Strategic Assessment, business cases, Business planning, and Strategy Development. The role also partners with Sales, Marketing, Product, Tech, Operations and Finance teams.
- Analysis of Financial, customer and operational data
- Quickly grasp the objectives and key issues associated with a wide range of projects
- Partner with stakeholders at various levels
- Financial modelling using DCF, NPV, ROI and IRR
- Partner closely with teams across the business
- Present analysis and business cases to Executive and Senior Leadership
- Ad hoc projects, reports and analysis
- 5+ years experience in accounting or finance
- Experience in Analytical and commercially focused roles
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel Skills
- CA/CFA preferable
- Ability to work independently and challenge the status quo
- Strong communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded professional to join one of NZ’s most recognisable brands in a role that has exposure to senior leadership, adds value, and makes a meaningful impact across the business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.