Senior Finance Analyst
Salary $100,000 - $120,000 per annum
Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-12-29 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
An opportunity to join a dynamic FMCG organisation, this role will influence senior stakeholders across sales and marketing to drive business performance.
This is a leading beverage company in Australia and New Zealand, comprising of some of the most well-known brands. Based in the city-fringes, this company can offer you a great working environment and career progression for commercially minded and driven individuals.
This is the ideal role for a commercially-minded and driven accountant with FMCG experience, preferably in the alcohol and beverages.
The position acts as commercial business partner to marketing teams and will also act as support to the sales teams. The role holder will be responsible for providing analyst support to the commercial team in all areas of reporting and analytics, coupled with improving the overall effectiveness and efficiency of commercial reporting.
The successful candidate will have extensive FMCG experience and highly analytical, coupled with the ability to influence stakeholders at a senior level to drive business performance.
• Business partner the wider Marketing (and sales) teams on all commercial finance matters, providing financial counsel
• To analyse and support recommendations of for new product development
• To analyse and support recommendations for new Key Account investment decisions
• Exception reporting – performance and governance requirements
• Policy compliance
• Ad-hoc reports and advice to the GM Marketing 1NZ.
• Bachelor’s degree in the accounting or finance field
• CA Qualified or equivalent preferred
• Min 5 years relevant accounting experience
• FMCG experience, preferably in alcohol & beverages
• Strong analytical abilities and the ability to build strong working relationships across the company
• Excellent written, communication & active listening skills
• Strong commercial acumen and a self-starter approach.
This role provides a great opportunity for a commercially minded accountant to join a well-known FMCG organisation, with the opportunity to influence and partner with senior stakeholders across the business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.