Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-03 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a firm which is committed to operating on the cutting edge of legal practice.
This is a well-established legal firm with operations across Auckland & Wellington. The firm is looking for bright minds with fresh perspectives to drive business performance. This collaborative firm is looking for someone to help the firm achieve market success.
This is the ideal role for a dynamic and driven individual. The role will sit within the high-performing and collaborative Business Development and Marketing team and will support the National Pricing and Strategy Manager with analysis and reporting to support the firm’s pricing and wider business objectives. The role will also support the BD&M team with ad-hoc and monthly reporting requirements, in conjunction with the Finance team.
• Assist the NPSM to create and maintain spreadsheets in Excel for the analysis of client and matter profitability, and analysis and tracking of pricing arrangements
• Assist the NPSM with the implementation of fee arrangements right through to the setting up of billing and reporting
• Assist the NPSM with the management of the firm’s existing client commercial arrangements and ensuring that contractual terms are met
• When required providing back up support to the general finance team with end of month internal reporting
• Maintain client and fee documentation
• Manage and update the firm’s competitor’s database
• Assist with market and competitor analysis
• Assist with requests for reports and data from internal and external clients
• Complete monthly Client Status Reporting
• Supporting the NPSM with other ad-hoc projects
• Working as a member of the BD&M team on initiatives either firm-wide at the practice group level.
• Enthusiastic and driven person who wants to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment
• High attention to detail and quality, with the ability to spot errors, omissions and inconsistencies
• Commitment to constant improvement and have an inquisitive and questioning nature
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, charts, v/h lookups, logic formulas)
• Basic SQL experience or knowledge
• A relevant tertiary qualification
• Ideally, one or more years’ experience in a similar role
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• A team player with a real desire to succeed
This role provides a great opportunity to develop in a supportive and fast paced environment. This is a very visible role in a fantastic business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.