Salary $80,000 - $100,000 per annum
Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Great role for a dynamic and driven individual with a commercial outlook who wants to drive the performance of the business.
This is a growing and dynamic travel management business, one of the largest locally owned in Australasia. With offices in Australia, New Zealand and beyond, this organisation offers industry leading travel and event management solutions.
This is the ideal role for a dynamic and driven individual with strong commercial acumen. The role will play a key part in providing financial analysis and business reporting to management, business partnering closely with the sales team. The role will work closely with the sales team driving performance and supporting key business decisions.
• Monthly reporting as per client schedule
• Working with Commercial team to ensure our databases are up to date
• Assisting the management team to meet client or internal deadlines
• Analyse large volumes of data and provide recommendations to the sales and management teams
• Drive performance across the business
• Make proactive recommendations on improvements that continually improves value position with clients
• CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent is an advantage
• 2+ years experience working in a similar commercially orientated role
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to relate to all levels of corporate customers
• Ability to prioritise, manage a varied and substantial workload with follow-up accuracy and attention to detail
• Sales support and administration experience
• Travel industry experience would be desirable, however not a mandatory requirement
This role provides a great opportunity to develop in a growing and fast paced environment. This is a very visible and commercial role in a fantastic business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.