Corporate Development & Investor Relations Analyst
Location East TamakiFULL_TIME
Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 18 July 2018 2018-07-18accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is a broad strategic and analytical role with genuine career progression opportunities, this is the ideal next step for an ambitious individual.
Metro Performance Glass (NZX.MPG; ASX.MPP) is at the forefront of providing high-performance glass and industry-leading service to Australasian residential and commercial construction markets. It has an extensive network of seven Australasian processing plants and fifteen distribution or retail sites across New Zealand.
The Corporate Development & Investor Relations Analyst will support the CEO, CFO, Investor Relations Manager and the Board in providing high quality two-way communication between the company and the financial community. This will involve monitoring market perceptions, arranging and attending meetings, preparing investor presentations and reports, and project managing investor related events. The role will also be responsible for the provision of support and advice around Group strategy and key business decisions through high quality research, analysis and financial modelling.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s investor relations strategy and programmes
- Interact with research analysts and institutional and retail shareholders regarding the company’s performance and growth opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of the interim and final financial statements and reports
- Coordinate investor roadshows, briefings and the annual shareholders’ meeting
- Provide business, financial, shareholder and market intelligence to senior management and the Board
- Ensure all filings to both the ASX/NZX are completed in a timely manner
- Conduct market research, analysis and reporting as part of the company’s strategic reviews
- Responsible for updating and developing the Group’s financial and valuation model
- Provide financial and strategic expertise to the wider business and assist with process implementations and change management projects
- Provide financial analysis in order to make recommendations to support key business decisions
- Develop new and streamline existing financial analysis/models/tools for use by the business
- Previous experience within capital markets either in New Zealand or abroad, focusing on areas such as corporate finance, investment banking, investment research or similar
- CA/CFA Qualified preferred
- Commercially astute and highly analytical individual
- Advanced excel modelling skills
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills. This will apply internally and with the financial community
- An ambitious and driven individual who wants to develop their career
- Results driven and the ability to take accountability for achieving and exceeding targets
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.