National Credit Manager
Location East TamakiFULL_TIME
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-20 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Role responsible for all aspects of company credit control and accounts receivable management.
New Zealand wide business with a full network of branches and dealers throughout the country. The business prides itself on giving their customers an excellent service, which in turn gives them a competitive advantage in their markets.
This is a great role for an experienced Credit Manager with excellent staff management skills. The National Credit Manager will be responsible for all aspects of credit control and accounts receivable for the wider business. This includes management of all aspects of the sales ledger as well as processing of daily cash receipts and bank statements. The National Credit Manager will actively participate as a member of the senior finance department and will need to have strong financial acumen as well as a detailed knowledge of key business practices and data flows.
- Overseeing the processing of new credit applications
- Ensuring that the daily processing of bank statements is completed in a timely manner
- Processing of cash receipts and allocations of cash to match outstanding invoices
- Delivering monthly customer statements and ensuring that customer requests are resolved in a timely manner
- Managing all suppliers and applying and developing service level arrangements with all third party suppliers
- Leading the credit team and communicating effectively with all nationwide branches
- Handling all settlement issues and legal issues as they arise
- 5+ years of credit experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a leadership role
- A strong leader who can nurture and develop staff
- Industry knowledge of sales and after sales in a distribution based organisation
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work under pressure.
This role provides a great leadership role in a well known NZ business. This is an extremely important role for the business and the successful candidate will be encouraged to make their mark in the organisation.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.