Salary Competitive hourly rate or salary
Consultant Thomas Wigglesworth
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-07 accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This Commercial organisation in Wellington is looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing Shared Services team.
This Commercial organisation in Wellington is looking for a Credit Controller to join their growing Shared Services team. The role will present an exciting and varied challenge to the successful candidate and has room to grow within the organisation.
As Credit Controller, you will be responsible for a small team, work closely with the Shared Services Manager and the Senior Leadership Team, and manage credit control for the organisation, including analysis of commercial risk, maintaining credit, receivable and risk registers, and communicating with customers and clients.
- Lead, train and up-skill the credit control team
- Seek to improve processes and efficiencies across the credit control space
- Manage all credit control and receivables
- Liaise with key clients and customers on a regular basis
- Provide commercial analysis and advice on company credit risk
- Provide reports to the Shared Services Manager and Senior Leadership team
- Exposure to leading a credit control/accounts receivable team
- Proven capability in reducing and controlling overdue receivables
- Proven ability in dealing with difficult customers
- Proven capability in reviewing and optimising processes
- High levels of verbal and written skills
- General Ledger and accounting knowledge
- Proficient knowledge of Excel
This is a great opportunity for a commercially focused and driven Credit Controller to join a high performing and busy team, with the chance to grow within the organisation and perform a variety of roles.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Thomas Wigglesworth on 04 471 9770