Collections Coordinator 12 Month FTC
Consultant Ana Allid
Date posted 3 August 2022auckland accountancy-finance/credit-controller 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 accountancy Auckland Auckland Auckland NZ Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading global professional services firm located in the heart of the Auckland CBD is now searching for a Collections Coordinator to join their high performing team for 12 months as a Parental Leave cover.
Well respected in its industry with offices in over 40 countries, we have partnered up with this leading firm to find a Collections Coordinator to cover a 12 month Parental leave.
This firm prides themselves on delivering both quality and value to their clients who range from multinational enterpises to emerging companies. Though this firm is one of the best in its field, they are equally known for their friendly, collaborative and inclusive work culture.
The Collections Coordinator is responsible for the collection of debtors' ledger. This position has the responsibility of ensuring cash flow targets are met. Some other major responsibilities involve maximising cash flow, liasing with stakeholders and communicating with clients.
- Allocation of daily cash receipts.
- Reconciling bank statements.
- Running monthly electronic statementing process.
- Prepare refunds and write-offs.
- Contacting clients on overdue accounts.
- Assist in achieving monthly cash targets.
- Monthly meetings with Client Accounting, Services and Collections Manager to discuss outstanding debt.
- Ensure all statements and letters are produced, reconcile accounts for clients daily.
- Coordindate meetings.
- Identify and report on bad and doubtful debts.
- Experience with banking, credit unions, legal or accounting firms.
- 2-3 years collections experience.
- Project planning and management.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Preferably systems experience with Elite 3E.
- Great interpersonal skills with client service focus.
- Tertiary qualification in a finance-related discipline (desirable, not essential).
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 11 August 2022A great opportunity to step into this newly created Assistant Accountant role with this import company! * Work from home 2 days a week (if you want to) * Great team culture * Growth and development support * CA/CPA Mentorship support
Salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per annumLocation: AucklandDate posted: 9 August 2022Family owned private company looking for a Junior Accountant to join their friendly team! * Challenging and rewarding role * Central Auckland location * Great company culture where your supported in your role
Salary: $90,000 - $95,000 per annumLocation: TamakiDate posted: 5 August 2022Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking for a fully qualified CA from an audit /Big 4 background who is eager to step into a commercial role. * Hybrid role- develop strong financial reporting skills, budgeting, forecasting, technical accounting(IFRS) * Fantastic workflow and processes in place, modern systems and tools * Great touch points across the wider business, ability to work closely with Finance Business Partners
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 5 August 2022Our client is a global company looking Financial Accountant to joing their team. The position is responsible for assisting with preparing financial and management accounts.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AucklandDate posted: 3 August 2022A leading global professional services firm located in the heart of the Auckland CBD is now searching for a seasoned Accounts Payable clerk to join ther high performing team!