Salary $90,000 - $100,000 per annum + Competitive salary
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 2 July 20192019-07-02 2019-08-31 accountancy Mt Wellington Auckland Mt Wellington NZ NZD 90000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accounting all-rounder to work in an interesting and complex industry. This role will suit an Accountant with strong relationship building skills.
Exciting organisation with a small finance team, although part of a wider group.
This is a busy and exciting role for a CA qualified accountant with excellent all round technical skills. This position require a dynamic, forward thinker with strong commercial acumen. This role is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting. You will have the ability to use initiative to help improve processes and procedures. This role is ideal for someone with a can-do attitude and who is able to take ownership of tasks.
- Prepare monthly management reporting
- Contribute to the annual budgeting process
- Provide financial and accounting decision making, advice and support to the Financial Controller
- Review and update finance policies, controls, and procedures to comply with good practice
- Work closely with senior management
- Ad hoc projects
- Oversight of 2 staff
- At least 2 years New Zealand experience in an Accountant role
- CA/CPA qualification is essential
- Strong business partnering skills and the ability to provide financial advice to the wider business
- Strong excel skills
- The ability to work autonomously and to show initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with people across the business
This role provides a great opportunity to work closely with senior management and make a meaningful impact on an rapidly growing organisation.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.