Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-12 accountancy South Auckland Auckland South Auckland NZ NZD 120000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic career opportunity within a well established manufacturing business.
Groenz is a well-established sauce manufacturing business which produces over 200 variants of authentic tasting sauces and condiments. In 2018, Groenz became a part of Golden State Foods, one of the largest diversified suppliers and manufacturers to the foodservice industry.
The Finance Manager will ensure the finance function is managed effectively and efficiently. This position will report to the General Manager of Groenz with strong function alignment with the Asia Pacific Finance Director. The successful candidate will be charged with support the business managers across the organisation to ensure business objectives are achieved. The Finance Manager will actively support commercial decision-making with astute financial insight, data analysis and the ability to identify opportunities. Please note this position will involve regular travel between the Auckland and Wellington offices.
- Ensuring the business maintains accurate, timely and relevant financial data and reports across both New Zealand and Australia branches
- Assisting managers with business reporting requirements
- Coordinate statutory financial statement preparation for both New Zealand and Australian branches
- Coordination of board meetings for the local business
- Analysis of variations and presenting reports as required
- Coordinate, plan and complete preparation of the financial annual budget process
- Work on strategic plan as required
- Lead, motivate and inspire direct reports
- Regular travel between Auckland and Wellington
- CA/CPA Qualified or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Hands-on and have a high level of supervisory and managerial skills
- Advanced MS Excel
- SQL knowledge for reports development
- High standard of communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to motivate and lead direct reports
- Ability to work independently and within a team and at various levels
This is a fantastic leadership opportunity with a well-established business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.