Commercial Finance Manager
Salary $110,000 - $125,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Bradley
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13accountancy 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters
A market leader in their industry is looking for a Commercial Finance Manager ideally with experience in the FMCG industry to join a high performing multi discipline space.
This organisation is a leader in their industry both in New Zealand and globally. Their offices in the City Fringe are ideally located, with parking also being included in the package.
About the role:
You will be responsible for leading a product division. This role is responsible for leading a small team of analysts and being the financial expert aiding the sales, marketing and operations members of the division. You will report directly into the CFO, along with the GM of the product division and be a member of the senior finance team. The ability to partner with different stakeholders and provide value is crucial and the most important element to the role.
You will also be responsible for the monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes for the division.
- Analysis and reporting of Sales, Pricing and Margins
- Cost centre analysis
- Month End closing
- Sales forecasting
- Partner closely with Sales and marketing teams
- Demonstrate Strong excel skils
- Ad hoc projects, reports and analysis
- Staff Management experience desirable but not essential.
- Experience in analysis of sales, costings, and margins ideally within an FMCG environment
- CA Qualified desirable but not essential
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ability to work independently and challenge the status quo
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bradley on 09 374 7355.