Operations Finance Manager
Consultant Andrew Hickey
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is an influential role suited to someone possessing natural leadership skills.
Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing industry. With a global presence, the business has significant operations across the Asia-Pacific region. While the business relies on a large shared services team based in Australia, the key focus of the New Zealand finance operation is to business partner and drive profitability.
The Operations Finance Manager will be the best of the best, you will be in a very influential role so business partnering and relationship skills are a must. The role will suit candidates who have a natural desire to progress and build on their existing skills. You will need to possess natural leadership and influencing skills whilst also remaining humble and hungry to learn. You will have a strong background in manufacturing, dealing with everyone from the factory floor right up to the senior leadership team. This is a highly visible role where you can really make a difference to the bottom line.
- Providing key insight into business performance and results
- The ability to deep dive into the performance of the manufacturing facility.
- Develop and deliver plant forecasts, budgets and operating plans
- Business partner across the manufacturing facility focusing on all aspects of the plant’s efficiency and productivity
- Cost monitoring and variance analysis
- CA/CPA Qualified essential
- Proven experience in a manufacturing environment operation at a similar senior level
- Proven analytical and business partnering skills
- Advanced excel modelling skills
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Experience compiling operating plans, budgets and forecasts
This role provides a great opportunity to develop and progress your career. This is a great opportunity to develop your leadership skills in a well established and successful business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Andrew Hickey on 09 374 7323.