Salary $70 - $80 per hour + Competitive rate
Consultant Brad Peck
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The contract is based in South Auckland, will run for 6 months as a starting point and is paying $70- $80 per hour depending on your level of experience. Our client is a successful multinational business specialising in FMCG. They have a large stable finance team which has consistently produced promotions internally and internationally. The team directly reporting to this role consists of 12 individuals looking after transactional processes and monthly reporting. You will be involved with finance reporting as the bulk of your role and your will have recent technical expertise reporting to IFRS. You will be tasked with bringing high levels of efficiency to the role, driving process changes and developing your team. You must be commercially astute in this role as you will be part of the Finance functions leadership team and will need to understand the big picture. This is very much a role with a focus on raising the bar and as they push to be the better themselves in there career.
- Manage financial processes and reporting
- Overseeing all transactional staff
- Management reporting and analysis
- Process Improvements
- Staff management
- Cross Functional commercial responsibility
- Your communication skills and presentation will be second to none as you will be liaising with key stakeholders
- A minimum of3 years New Zealand experience in a technical finance role with direct reports is needed
- Have strong accounting and financial management ability
- CA Qualified or equivalent in New Zealand.
- Systems oriented
- Driven with a people focus
- Demonstrates integrity, and is a genuine person, what you see is what you get.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Brad Peck on 09 374 7300.