Salary $100,000 - $120,000 per annum
Location Mount Wellington
Consultant Emma Stevenson
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This newly created role will be responsible for acting as a business partner while providing assistance for reporting, forecasting and auditing.
This is a well-established company across New Zealand and Asia. They hold strong values for their staff which allows for opportunities of career progression.
The purpose of this role is to develop an active and credible partnership with the management team and other senior levels across the business. As a trusted advisor, the incumbent will provide support and assist with analysis to influence and develop the business leaders decision making.
- Prepare monthly management accounts and identify/analyse variances
- Assist with interim financial statements and liaise with external auditors
- Establish budgets and review the monthly re-forecasts
- Model an effective partnering style for key stakeholders
- Engage with colleagues across the business group to understand operational needs and concerns
- Provide development and mentor direct reports
- Establish clear communication lines with employees and maintain current understanding of innovation and developments within the industry
- Minimum of 5 years of financial accounting experience
- CA qualified
- Competent working with Excel
- A high level of analytical skills, systems/data analysis
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact with various age groups and various cultures
- Strong ethical and moral values
Work within a global organisation and gain insight into an industry that values growth for society. This role will allow the incumbent to utilise their effective communication skills to influence.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Emma Stevenson on 09 374 7364.